It has been a while

Man, I'm dusty at this thing of forums. I haven't been in one or run one since ten years ago. Show me the wonders of this new future in forums... oh wait, it's the same thing, just with new picture adding options.

But I digress (as per usual).

Hi, my name is Ricardo, I'm an aspiring writer with a few short stories under my belt published through Inklings Press. I'm working on my debut novel of Science Fantasy entitled Tempest Blades: The withered king. I mostly like to write science fantasy and Lovecraftian horror. I used to play D&D until I took a wedding ring into my knee... I mean finger.

Hmm, what else? I'm from Mexico (so I apologize in advance for any language mishap). I have a Ph.D. in sustainable design (and yet I haven't write any cli-fi story) and I like action figures, comics and board games (I also design them). I have a weird sense of humor and tend to talk a lot, mostly to myself and I think that's all. For now. Ok, I will shut up. Seriously.

P.S: There is a reason behind my nickname. It's in the Book of Kell. Ok, I will shut up now. I promise.
P.S2: Babylon 5 rules! *gets expelled from the podium*

Comments

• LOL Welcome aboard my friend! We will at some point have to discuss sustainable design ... when both of us are between other pressing projects.

To suffer the Tyranny of the Urgent is my eternal curse.
  • Welcome oh man named for the gospel of Mark. ;)

You got the reference!
  • LOL Welcome aboard my friend! We will at some point have to discuss sustainable design ... when both of us are between other pressing projects.

To suffer the Tyranny of the Urgent is my eternal curse.

Such is the life and curse of the modern genius.
  • Yeah and the life of me too... ;)
  • *waves to Ricardo*

Don't forget to sign up on the Critique Group post too ;)

You got the reference!
    I've been to Venice, Italy where the 4 gospels are very prevalent. They were also evident at other places in Italy, but I noticed them most in Venice.
  • Welcome, fellow gamer. It's always interesting to see where folks draw their inspiration from.