Captain Ducky

Hello everyone,
I am your Captain and I am happy to see you here at the Roundtable Forum. It's a bit bare right now as we are still unpacking. We decided to get some Crash Test Dummies to check out the pages and start helping to hang the curtains and pictures.

So take a look around and help out where ever you find an interest.

Don't forget to fill out your profile.

Captain Ducky

Comments

• *Salutes* Safety Officer Green Reporting Cap'n. Just tell me where to set up Pricklebacks cage, and I'll make it so.

• For now, Prickles will stay on FB. We won't abandon him there, but we need to find out the best place for him to live.
  • I am not sure of the reproductive habits of targs, but I think it has spawned. A mirror image of it is running towards me, saliva is splattering the walls. I believe it has duplicated itself and is prowling the ship. I have managed to shut the air lock, but even now the door is buckling under its repeated attempts to escape.
  • The pukah have arrived, though the fun's still in transit. Seems the pack train took a left when we hit the foothills instead of a right.

I'm beginning to wonder if I need to send out the hounds or the yeti to find them.
  • Hi all Pukah and Tribble Master Daphne is in the house!! I'm also one of your fearless moderators. Even though I don't come up with many discussions I am around keeping an eye on things and helping to be sure people are following the rules of the road.
    BTW - if you are not sure what those are check out Captain Ducky's post laying them out. :)
  • Cindy said:

I am not sure of the reproductive habits of targs, but I think it has spawned. A mirror image of it is running towards me, saliva is splattering the walls. I believe it has duplicated itself and is prowling the ship. I have managed to shut the air lock, but even now the door is buckling under its repeated attempts to escape.

You didn't follow a pukah through the transporter did you? If there was a glitter residue on the platform when you or Prickleback came through, it could have caused a reflection in the Heisenberg Threshold Constraint Field. This has been known to split the physical entity into two incarnations where one manifests the aggressive side and the other the docile one... or on rare occasion send the subject being beamed into an alternate universe surrounded by evil-doers while bringing their evil other selves here.

(See how I did that? I tied two original Star Trek episodes to glitter accidents.)

• Redshirt 5, standing b....ARGGGGGGGGG...
    I'm one of the elder(ly) members - noted for my indignant tones about anything techie, as well as refusal to accept anything other than "maybe" as a solution. In my spare time, I sort Spican Flame Gems and collect books (real ones...in .txt format - not those danged new-fangled .pdf monstrosities). I also write short sci-fi/horror/comedy screenplays (You *may* have heard of "Citizen Kane"? If so - well, I didn't write that, but...it's an example).
  • I can't figure out how to do an introduction post but then I've been somewhat distracted of late
  • Secyatlaw said:

I can't figure out how to do an introduction post but then I've been somewhat distracted of late

Click on the banner at the top. That will take you to the category view for the forum. Then click on the Introductions Sub-Category. Once it opens, you will have a button below your name on the upper right that says New Discussion. Click it and there you go.