I'm sorry I'm slow!

Hi there all!
I've been a part of the roundtable for a while, but I don't like change. So, I've had my head tucked between my legs for the longest... trying to stay away from the forum and not be involved. However, SFR is the main group that interact with on FB, and frankly.. the one I have found the most support. So, I want to get out of my shell and my comfort zone and start being more actively involved. I genuinely love it and the people in it.

So a little about me, I've been writing since I was a child but didn't know until I was an adult that I wanted to be an actual writer. I've pursued a lot of things in the main time trying to figure out just what I wanted to do with my life. My family and I even moved to Nashville so I could pursue a music career, but it was in Nashville that I discovered my love for storytelling. So we moved back to California after 4 years, and I've been writing ever since.

I write YA Fantasy, Sci-fi, steampunk and children's books. Steampunk is my niche, but it took me almost four years to figure it out. I currently have ten published works, with two more on the way, and a short story releasing in a few weeks.

anything else, just ask!! <3 I super love people, and I need friends.. sooooo.... ;)

Comments