Email List Building

If you need to build your list, or you have a good list and you're willing to help others, sign in here.

Comments

• Hi. Building my list for my writing community www.nowwriter.com. I don't produce enough material to keep a personal list engaged.
  • Hi. Building my list for my writing community www.nowwriter.com. I don't produce enough material to keep a personal list engaged.

That works Norman. We want this to be a mutually helpful cooperative effort.
    Thank you for helping.
  • I'm in.

Thank you Shane. More details on how to make this work forthcoming. For list building, I might schedule a chat session, so we can brainstorm.
  • I have about 30 subscribers at the moment so it's a baby list but I am actively working on building it so any help gratefully received and reciprocated.
  • I have about 30 subscribers at the moment so it's a baby list but I am actively working on building it so any help gratefully received and reciprocated.

Once I have some kinks worked out, I'll have everyone go subscribe to the Roundtable blog. It is called Other Voices. Then we will start to have a network and begin subscribing to members blogs/newsletters. I'm hoping I can have it all worked out by the 15th. Just integrating the MailChimp was a pita. But now I know how to do that, I can help others. :D
  • I have blog subscribers, and am just working out the newsletter side, but won't put one out until at least end of Sept.
  • I'm in.
    Have "list" via blog subscribers.
  • edited September 2017
    List building is so important! I've got about 800 peeps so far. Still building! Would love to help and learn.
  • Slowly building a list for the blog and interviews, have a slightly larger one from starting to push my book.
  • I would love to build mine more. Currently I have around 250.
  • I need to build my list, thing is, college and work comes first.
  • Cindy said:

I have blog subscribers, and am just working out the newsletter side, but won't put one out until at least end of Sept.

Blog subscribers work too, Cindy. I will give you a link to our blog when it all goes live and you can cross post. That way if your subscribers like what they see, they can sign up here too.
  • Alright everyone, we can work on this together. Each week I will be featuring an author and the ones for that month will go in the newsletter. Be sure if you are featured that I have a link to your blog/instafreebie/or other subscription platform. I will also feature other blogs each month. So for instance, this month I will take an excerpt from one of Assaph's posts and link it to his blog. That will send readers to him. I'm going to try to do everything in 4's so 4 articles, 4 interviews, 4 cross promote blogs. That will go in the newsletter, but all of it will also be on the Other Voices blog. So if people link through to the blog they will be able to read back issues as well. ;)

So to start out I need everyone to make sure they have a place where readers can subscribe. Then get me the link. Also, once it is ready, everyone needs to subscribe to Other Voices. I will be adding all the ones who sign up at cons to that list, so there will be a LOT of readers seeing this soon. I have over 20 now from the last 2 cons Eric did. Readers like to read, so let's get this thing going and give them what they want!
  • I have an email list of just over 400 and I'd be happy to work on cross promotions.
  • Do you want us to post our links here Ducky? I use Mailchimp atm and I know there is a generic link for my newsletter somewhere ... I just need to find it!
  • I still have to figure out the best way to do it Claire, but thank you for the link. I'll look at it and see if the link to yours gives me some ideas.
  • I'm building up my email list - it's basically a round-up of what's been happening for the month (launches, my new releases, conferences), & blog posts - & hoping to add some value added - though getting time to write blog posts seems impossible at times. http://eepurl.com/bbLJKT
  • jenohagan said:

I'm building up my email list - it's basically a round-up of what's been happening for the month (launches, my new releases, conferences), & blog posts - & hoping to add some value added - though getting time to write blog posts seems impossible at times. http://eepurl.com/bbLJKT

It sure does, which is why I'm using some posts from other authors. That helps fill up the blog/newsletter and helps everyone I coughstealcough borrow from as well since I link back to their post.