So this is where all the cool people hang out.

I'm Joyce Hertzoff, and I write Fantasy, mostly YA, with a pinch of science fiction thrown in for flavor. I've been active on the Facebook site for the group for a while now, but finally found my way here. My first novel, The Crimson Orb, was published by a small publisher in Pittsburgh, who decided last December that she'd no longer support her stable of authors, and set us free with rights to our books. Since then I republished that book and recently added a sequel, Under Two Moons. About a year ago I self-published a novella, A Bite of the Apple, which has since won the New Mexico Press Women's award for YA fiction and come in second in the National Federation of Press Women's contest. I'm working on sequels to both series as well as a bunch of other stories.
My next stop here will be the Review groups, since sadly my books don't have many reviews published.

Comments

• I'm Joyce Hertzoff, and I write Fantasy, mostly YA, with a pinch of science fiction thrown in for flavor. I've been active on the Facebook site for the group for a while now, but finally found my way here. My first novel, The Crimson Orb, was published by a small publisher in Pittsburgh, who decided last December that she'd no longer support her stable of authors, and set us free with rights to our books. Since then I republished that book and recently added a sequel, Under Two Moons. About a year ago I self-published a novella, A Bite of the Apple, which has since won the New Mexico Press Women's award for YA fiction and come in second in the National Federation of Press Women's contest. I'm working on sequels to both series as well as a bunch of other stories.
    My next stop here will be the Review groups, since sadly my books don't have many reviews published.

We is cool and crazy, @JoyceHertzoff3 :p ;) xxx
  • Or maybe we're just crazy? ;) But we do hang out here.
  • Nice to meet you. That's quite a load of books under your belt! Really impressive.
  • Cool, crazy, it's a tossup, but both work somehow.