24th of May, 2017 - Only the Few, free on Amazon!

myBook.to/OTF

Here's the link to a free read. Please help yourself ;) :) !

Comments

• Laylap46 said:

myBook.to/OTF

Linky no worky
  • Laylap46 said:

myBook.to/OTF

Linky no worky
    Don't worry, I shall be doing another freebie on June 1st, if you want a copy, of course lol. I'll make sure it works this time :D
  • Laylap46 said:

Don't worry, I shall be doing another freebie on June 1st, if you want a copy, of course lol. I'll make sure it works this time :D

Oh I got my copy. Just wanted to let you know it wasn't working for future reference.
  • Laylap46 said:

Oh I got my copy. Just wanted to let you know it wasn't working for future reference.
    I may need to send you a new copy. It turns out that i sent through the wrong copy, and there are mistakes, that I have since rectified. The new version is on Amazon...but I can send you a new file to replace the freebie if you like @Captain_Ducky?

• It had problems when you already had it free on the 'zon last time? Because that is where I downloaded it @Laylap46.
  • It had problems when you already had it free on the 'zon last time? Because that is where I downloaded it @Laylap46.

I have this horrid habit of reading through it again. I found a couple of typo's. I don't want to make the same mistake with this one, so someone else went through it as well. I don't want another 'Going underground', if you get my drift @Captain_Ducky. It's pretty well sorted now. You can read the version you have, but know that it has errors and that they have been dealt with.